Green Earth Landscapes (PTY) Ltd. was officially founded in KZN in 2008. We are proud to be a principle member of The South African Landscaper’s Institute and since 2008, we have grown immensely with over 200 permanent staff in our employ.
Landscape Maintenance – for both residential and corporate clients
The art and vocation of keeping a corporate or commercial landscape healthy, clean, safe and attractive.
Professional landscaping installations with our award winning services.
The artificial application of water to a landscape using our wealth of experience. To keep your gardens thriving requires the careful management of irrigation practices. See our services page for more…
Water Features Installation
World class water feature installation to take your landscape to the next level! See our services page for more…
We apply our landscaping expertise to the design of outdoor areas, landmarks, and structures to achieve environmental, social-behavioural, or aesthetic outcomes. See our services page for more…
Click here for our contact details, social media or to pop us a quick message.
Green Earth Landscapes (PTY) Ltd. believes that the responsible management of occupational health and safety is an integral part of our business ethics. In order to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, we strive to do the following:
- To apply sound occupational health and safety management principles and operating practices.
- Protect and promote the health and safety of all personnel, customers, and community.
- Reduce the potential hazards in our business.
- To constantly review and update our Health and Safety management systems.
Green Earth Landscapes (PTY) Ltd. also has Health and Safety consultants who ensure that the company is in compliance with the following South African Health and Safety acts and regulations.
- Compensation Occupational Injury Diseases Act No. 130 of 1993
- Client Occupational Health and Safety Specifications
- Occupational Health and Safety Act; Act No. 85 of 2014’s new regulations, Construction Regulations of 2014